How to register
Courses are on a first come, first served basis and tend to fill quickly. For us to adequately plan, it is very important
to register at least 30 days prior to the start of a class.
1) Decide which course(s) and location you are interested to attend
2) Download the generic registration form, which also includes pricing
3) Complete and send the signed registration form. to include full payment to ArborMaster, via email, fax or mail. You may also register by calling ArborMaster, however we will ask you to please also send or fax in a signed registration form to complete your registration.
4) Upon receipt, we will send a notice, confirming you for the course(s).** If the course is sold out at the time we receive your registration, we will call you directly
- to see if you would like to be put on a wait-list
- or choose another location
Classes are expected to fill, however if the minimum number of participants are not enrolled 30 days prior, the course(s) may be rescheduled or cancelled.
In the event of program cancellation, we will make every effort to advise participants 3-4 weeks prior to the program. If you are traveling by air transportation, we recommend that you check with the ArborMaster office prior to purchasing your air ticket; or purchase a refundable airfare.
Please be advised that ArborMaster is not responsible for any airfare penalties, travel, or hotel charges that may be incurred due to cancelled or rescheduled programs.
We look forward to welcoming you to the upcoming ArborMaster course(s) you have registered for.
As life sometimes is 'what happens while we are making plans', we understand that at times situations arise that may prevent you from attending. Following are our cancellation terms.
Outside of 30 days: Complete refund
29-14 days: 50% cancellation
13-0 days: 100% cancellation
No shows: No refund
ArborMaster has never cancelled a course due to inclement weather however should this happen, course fees will be applied towards a future course.
Safety & Class Ground Rules
Upon receipt of your registration, you will receive the ArborMaster Safety & Class Ground Rules
. By coming to the course and signing in on Day 1, you are agreeing to these terms.
Participant Release forms
All attendees will be required to sign a release form
to participate in the class. Cancellation rules apply, and refusal to sign a release form may result in your forfeiting all or part of your registration fee. In this case, you will be given a full refund, as long as you advise ArborMaster outside of the 30 day cancellation requirement.