"Please tell Ken Palmer we really appreciated him and all that you folks back east did for North Dakota, and that I personally heard many positive comments on his presentation skills and arborist knowledge. Ken is an asset to the arboriculture industry. The sharing of his knowledge with practicing arborists is helping advance the professionalism of this industry in leaps and bounds. I hope he has success and good fortune in all of his future endeavors. Take care."
Because tree work is inherently more dangerous, it may incorporate different federal and state regulations, and it presents a higher potential risk and different risk analysis tools and procedures than landscaping work.
ArborMaster offers a wide range of services for landscape companies. We understand many of the challenges that a landscape organization may face as it branches out to include tree work:
- diverse landscapes that include trees
- desire to be a full service company
- need to know what jobs to contract with current workforce abilities
- need to develop workforce to meet current and future needs
- how to perform tree work safely and productively:
- focusing on 15’ft below
- focusing on 15’ ft above
- how to incorporate arbor crews into the organization
We want to maximize your ArborMaster investment by offering approaches and methods to deliver real solutions to your company over the long term. Our goal is to increase skill and knowledge, reduce worker downtime and ultimately to support sizeable performance gains.